Window furnishings play an important role in creating style, comfort and energy efficiency of your home. Making selections are as unique as you, your family, your home and your collective style. So with many options before you, we, together with our partners at Lovelight have compiled a simple guide to help you select the right window furnishings for your home, to your style and within your budget.
Before considering which furnishings you may like, it is important to think about the following:
- What is the overall interior style you are looking to achieve?
- How does the style of your home vary from room to room, and how should your window furnishings reflect that?
- Which rooms get the most direct sunlight in your home, and what level of blockout do you need?
- Where in the home would you like to create the highest level of privacy?
- Would automated window furnishings make your life easier?
Now it is time to get your head around the various types of products you can choose from.
Lovelight offer a full range of window furnishing options to suit any purpose and any style. Select from curtains, pelmets, roller blinds, Roman blinds, shutters and Venetian blinds.
Curtains are an excellent option when looking to soften a room or to ensure privacy and darkness.
Lovelight curtains are all made-to-order using fabrics sourced from around the world. Choose between Pencil Pleat, S-Fold or Eyelet curtains to complement the style of your space with the assistance from your friendly Studio M consultant. An example of an eyelet curtain is pictured belowin the bedroom of our Delta 28BP on display in Strathfieldsaye, VIC.